Friday, February 18, 2011

magazines arriving February 2011

I am sorry I havent kept this up to date. I am not sure if anyone is following this blog or not.
If you want to preview any of the magazines it will be better if you go direct to stampington.com as they have previews on there.

The magazines that are on their way and we should have early next week are as follows -

Somerset Studio Mar/April 2011 our price on this is approx $14

Digital Studio spring
Apprentice spring
and a new magazine
Where Women Cook
the above three are approx $22

The prices are really good now that our Australian dollar is on par with the USA dollar.

If you are interested in any of the above, email me jackyjohn1@optusnet.net.com.au or phone 08 9377 2343 that way I will know someone is looking.

We are having a massive sale Saturday 27th February at the Community Hall, Marks Place, Morley 5pm to 9pm we will not be putting this on the website, Joanne is working now and cannot upload all the products, if there is anything you are interested in and cannot get to the Hall contact me.

have a great weekend
Jacky

have a good weekend
Jacky

No comments: